Friday 3 February 2012

EXCLUSIVE COMPETITION: Ask Louise

Today I’m launching a very special competition.

Do you have a question about the costumes of the David Tennant era you’ve always wanted answered?
Well now’s your chance.

You may have read that just before Christmas I had the enormous privilege of meeting costume designer Louise Page.
We had two meetings and I had the chance to chat costumes with her for over five hours!

Earlier today she returned to do a formal interview, which I will be serialising over the coming weeks.
I had lots of questions, but it struck me that I’m sure there are other fans who have more interesting questions to ask.

So I put the idea to Louise, who has agreed to answer twenty questions submitted by my readers, to be put to her during a planned interview this summer.
This gives you plenty of time to think over what you want to ask and submit your question.

I will be shortlisting the best questions, and although can’t guarantee to use them all, I will do my best to put as many as possible.

I will be attending Gallifrey One later this month, as well as both days of the Official Convention in March, so as well as email me you can submit your question in person, if you can catch me!
To submit your question, please email me at tennantcoat@me.com
Please limit your questions to the David Tennant era; be as concise as you can; and above all try and think of something that’s never been asked before.

2 comments:

  1. could you ask about the blue suit? it is well known how the brown suit was made, but what about the blue?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Email me your question so I can attribute it correctly.
      Tell me what you want to know about it?

      Delete